We have several registration options, please be sure to carefully select the correct tab for the class you would like to attend.
- 4-weeks from November 16 - December 19 (off the week of Thanksgiving)
- Registration begins Monday, October 26.
- MTOnline Classes - tuition is $60 per family, more info HERE.
- MTOutside Classes - tuition is $80 per child, more info HERE.
- Quaranteams - tuition is $100 per child. Click HERE for more info.
- MT Bag of Instruments are available again for the Holiday session, order when you register.
Note: Absolutely no refunds or credits will be offered for missed classes. Should the community health situation dictate that it is no longer safe to hold outdoor classes, all classes will be moved online to Zoom. Bad weather will move outside classes to Zoom. No refunds or credits will be offered for those circumstances beyond our control.
A few thoughts about online classes: Unlike typical passive screen time, Music Together® Online should be an ACTIVE experience for your family (including siblings & adults). Remember, YOU are your child's music model! Please plan to join your kiddos on the floor with whatever instruments ("real" or household) you have. Just like in an in-person class, your child may come in and out of attentiveness, that’s to be expected. If YOU keep making music, your child will absorb the experience. And remember, REPETITION of the class experience will help with familiarity and predictability, listen to the songs on the holiday playlist throughout the week.
Fall 2020 Bongo Collection:
- 9-weeks from September 8 - November 9
- Registration closed
BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE TAB TO VIEW THE CLASS SCHEDULE FOR ZOOM OR OUTSIDE CLASSES.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like to get notifications about upcoming classes.
2020 - 2021 Schedule
||Sept. 8 - Nov. 9
||Registration is closed
Nov 16 - Dec 19
Off the week of Thanksgiving
||Registration begins October 26
||Jan 4 - March 6
March 22 - May 29
Off April 2-8
June 14 - July 31
Off June 27-July 4