Our Tuition, Fees and Discounts
Your tuition includes a professionally recorded CDs and a beautifully
illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions. Classes include
parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's
music development. Families will also receive a
quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website.
New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together®® At
Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and
- We have three 9-week sessions Fall, Winter and Spring each year. We also offer a 4-week Holiday session and a 6-week Summer session; tuition for these short sessions is significantly reduced.
- 9-week session tuition for the Dilworth, JCC and Open Door locations is
$195 for the
first child and $160 for the second.
- 9-week session tuition for South Charlotte, Lake
Norman and Lake Wylie is $175 for the first child and $140 for the
- Tuition for the Summer session at all locations is $140
- The 4-week Holiday session is $70
- Infants under 8 months are free with a paying sibling.
- Take a
class with one of our new teachers and get a 10% discount (this is offered only for a new teacher's first session with us).
- As teachers of young children, we would like to reach out to all
teachers grades k-12 and offer a 10% discount for your family to attend
our classes. Please contact us to get the details.
- Refer a new family to Music Together of Charlotte and receive $15 off your tuition. Just let us know when your friends register for a class and we will send you the discount.
Our Policies and General Information
Due to the economics of holding a class, if a class does not have at
least 8 families, we are likely to cancel it and try to move the
families to other classes that work with their schedules. We will
make every effort to find a class that works for each family, but if we
can not, we will offer a full refund. We will make every effort to make
those decisions at least one week prior to the start of the class.
We offer a full refund up to the day before the semester starts. If
you must cancel after classes have started and another family can fill
your spot in the class, then we will give a full refund for the classes
you will not be able to attend minus the cost of licensing fees paid
($35). If your space is unfilled, we will issue a half-refund for the
MAKEUP POLICY: The makeup schedule will be on line soon after the session begins. Please do not drop in on a class, many are very full and can not accommodate drop-ins, thank you.
SICK CHILD POLICY - We care deeply about the health and safety of all our families and
teachers. We hope you will help us help
everyone stay healthy.
- What we do: We clean all instruments, scarves and parachutes regularly. "Wet"
instruments are washed with anti-bacterial wipes after every class. A
generous makeup schedule is available on our website and you can
always contact Sharon if you have any problems.
- What we need you to do: Wash your hands or use hand sanitizers that are available in the classroom. Stay home up to 3 days after you
are symptom free from a runny nose, stomach bug or any other more
serious illness. Let us know if your child comes down with a highly
contagious virus so we can let the other families in your class know.
Put "wet" instruments in the appropriate box if your child has put the
instrument anywhere near his/her mouth.
CAMERAS: Please no photos or filming in class. This is a privacy issue for the other families in class. We may, on occasion ask you to sign a waver to allow us to take and use photos for our website. This is your personal decision and you are not required to sign the waiver and we will not take your picture.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: We make decisions to close a class usually the morning of the class and will send emails, post updates on our Home page on this website and on our Facebook page. Often the decision is made by individual location depending upon the conditions in the area. We do our best to schedule makeups for these canceled classes but can not always do so due to teacher schedules and location availability.
CLASS SIZE: Our classes can have between 8 and 12 children plus their caregivers.
Please do not bring food, drinks or toys to class. Please turn off
cell phones before coming into the classroom. Dress comfortably and be
ready to have a good time!